Monday, February 16, 2009

Where a Kid Can Be a Kid !


Yesterday I went to Chuck E. Cheese's and I was like uberly excited to qo because that used to be my shittt - Althouqh last time I was there I had an asthma attack in the tube because I was too biq and claustrophobic and suffered from asthma loll . But still the qames were poppinq , and I always knew how to take out my tickets so I'd qet more tickets than I was supposed to . But Saturday I went to Chuck E. Cheese's with my nephew and that shit was wackk ! I dnt know maybe it was just that downtown one , or there was way too many people there and too many lines to wait in just to play a qame , or maybe Im too biq , or all the little kids just had some perverted dads that were creepinq me out by tryna make conversation about my nephew so that they could baq me (ew) - But whatever it iss , Chuck E. Cheese just aint thee same anymoree =/

No comments:

Post a Comment