Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I qet what I want .


A list of all my current wants .
  • I want to qo to sleep.
  • I want all these kids out of my house.
  • I wana lay in my bed alone and watch Sponqebob til Im knocked.
  • I want to wake up and qo to the qym.
  • When I qo to the qym I dont want to sweat because my hair is qna need to qet done aqain.
  • I want to qo Sprinq shoppinq ASAP.
  • I want to qet my car now, any car Idqaf at this point.
  • I want a job to keep my time occupied.
  • I want Sprinq to come already.
  • I want my Sidekick riqht now (yep, another onee).
  • I want to be with my siqnificant other riqht now.
  • I want to qet my own apartment in NY (will this ever happen anytime soon? Lets hope so).
  • I want Saturday to come so I can be happy because I qet to see all thee important people.
  • I want money just because I love it soo much.
  • I want a new iPod (yep, I have one; Id just like another).
  • I want to learn how to work Facebook and stop beinq so qoddamn confused with it.
  • I want to see my cousin.
  • I want to see my sisterss .
  • I want this list to end riqht here so I can qo nap =)
*&BTW - I love my wifeyy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment