Thursday, March 5, 2009

Pathetic Celebritiess .

Will this ever endd ? Not them - but thee flippinq news on them everywhere . Like nobody qives a fuck at this pointt ; I like Rihanna but shes obviously a dumb bitch that cant fiqht , and Chris Brown just needs to qo kill himself at this point - Nobody likes yu anymore & I still dont know why anyone really did in thee first place .


“Rihanna told her frie
nd, ‘It’s not his fault. When he hurts me, he’s a beast, but then he turns into my angel … He’ll hit me and then feel bad afterwards, but then he turns into the sweetest man and becomes my angel. He’ll cry like a little baby when he makes it up to me, and that’s the part I love.’”
*Smhh , bitches cant be this dumb .


And look whos talkinq shit about Beyonce & Ciara - SMH . She should sit hers down , her sonqs are all turn offs . I only listen to Lil Wayne's part.

Quantcast

No comments:

Post a Comment